Friday, March 11, 2011

My daughter telling stories already....

Warning: Pretty gross content ahead!

Ok, so Analeigh has started telling us stories...not good. The other day we were at Jason's mom's house, I was sitting at the table eating and my daughter comes to me wanting me to clean off her hand. When I look at it there was poop on her hand...so gross! So I take her to the bath room to clean her up and I asked her why did you poop in your panties?? She says " I didn't, Jaxon did." Sure enough she hadn't and he had on a dirty diaper, so she had somehow got his poop on her hand. When we questioned her about this she would admit nothing! I even asked her how she got poop on her hand and she said she didn't, I was like I saw it on your hand, and she denied it! haha

The other night she got into the toothpaste, Xander hollared at us so Jason went in there, saw it in her mouth now...when questioned she would not admit it. She kept saying she didn't, she didn't do nothing! Jason would tell her to tell him the truth and she would say truth! haha That was pretty funny!

One more...yesterday, she brought me a doll and it's clothes, wanting me to dress the doll. So I asked her why she took it's clothes off, to which she replied " I didn't, she did" I asked if it was the doll...she agreed it was...What am I going to do with her?

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny...Peyton got into her dirty diaper one time and actually tasted it...gag..I think I just threw up in my mouth a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that was soo nasty Lacey! Good stories Taylor! I guess when I do get to have children this is what I have to look forward to? Lying & poop tastings??

    ReplyDelete