Monday, June 28, 2010

Been a while!

Well it's been a while since my last post, I had been pretty busy. I painted my bathroom and bedroom...that was a job! Not fun, but I love it and am very glad it's done. So far I have not been to revival to much, Jason has been going a good bit without me, but I was working on that and lately I've not been feeling to good...because baby number 3 is one the way! Crazy, huh? haha It's definitely miserable this time around! Not a good time to be sick, last week was mom and dad's 25th anniversary party so I was trying to get that together. I took on the crazy task of doing their cake, it was such a pain! Plus it did not smell very appetizing to my sensitive nose! Thank the good lord it turned out good in the end. Now this week I need to be getting ready for revival, but I've not been feeling that either! Ugh! haha Oh well I'll survive! Anyway, hopefully we'll have a good revival next week...ya'll all come see us!

4 comments:

  1. Well that's news to me!!!...when did you find out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known a while but we weren't telling everyone...I'm only like 8 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Taylor...Good luck with #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. well finally some more pictures of the grands and they are great.Thanks for the supper that you gave me and your mom (meant alot to us).
    Love you alot,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete