Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Well this was decoration weekend out here so I got to go to the graveyard Saturday and hang for a while...supposed to be taking up money for the graveyard association; not that I did much, but I was there. We went to Church that night, it was good. Then Sunday I got up and got me and the kids ready, all was going pretty good till we get  to the graveyard and Xander got sunblock in his eye and has a melt down! He cried the majority of the time we were there! I finally just left and came home and worked around here and he went back to sleep. Then we went to Jason's Aunt Peggy's for lunch and came home and took a nap. Then back to church Sunday night, which was good again. Hopefully a good sign of things to come! haha We need some good meetings, it's been off for a little while.Of course we've had it rough for a while, between building a new kitchen and all the deaths! There have been more deaths in the past year or so than in all the time I've been out here before that! But maybe it'll look up for a while and we'll have a great revival! Anyway, yesterday was a LONG day...I got up and got me and the kids ready and I took them to Jason's grandma's. Went through her coupons and then headed to Huntsville. I stopped in Gurley on the way, then went to the cleaners to get Jason's suit and then went to pick Jason up for lunch. We went to Beauregards with Jason Adams. After Jason got out at work I went to the gas station, CVS, the post office, chick fil a(potty break!), Old Navy and Target. After I got out of Target it was 3 minutes till 3:00 and I had an eye dr. appointment at 3:00! So I drove over there(from Jones Valley to Hampton Cove) and was only about 5 after so not to bad! Then I got my eyes checked and got some contacts, then did my shopping. After I left there I went over by the hospital and waited for Jason and then we went to see his sister, who is back in the hospital. Then we went and ate supper and then I got to go get my groceries! Which at this point it was maybe around 8 or so. So I went to Kroger and then to Publix...ugh! After all this it was past time to be home, I didn't make it home till after 10! Crazy!! But on a positive note I done wonderful at Publix! I spent 74 and some change and saved 100 and some change! So VERY excited about that! haha I'm to a point in some things I need to stop buying but it is hard not to when you can get such good deals! Jason probably has 9 (atleast) bottles of body wash! haha It is on sale a LOT! I have 3 boxes and 1 soft pack of diapers in the closet! It's crazy! Oh well, I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. that body wash will ruin before he gets to use it!!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post a few more picures of the kids.
    Love dad

    ReplyDelete