Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A shopping trip with 2 rugrats....

Well I got my first paper yesterday and my first coupons from the paper(mine and Jason's grandmas) So I was quite excited about my shopping trip today to the lovely CVS...haha Well I'll say it wasn't as magical a trip as I would have liked! Let's start with the ridiculously small buggies they have; with both my kids and a diaper bag there is VERY little room left for actual products.
So I have my green bag and I'm loading it up till I get into the things that I am not carrying around in a bag on my shoulder(aka laundry detergent) so I go get my second of what will end up being three buggies! Then I decide to let Xander walk...ha! This goes OK for a while, but definitely not ideal. I let him push one buggy which is not the most effective(at one point he decides to head for the toys). After a bit with that it gets so bad he's just turning when he feels like it and I've had enough, so back in the buggy he goes. The whining had already started at this point, but this does not help. Then I'm threatening him and trying to finish shopping and then, me and my money saving self, goes through the line once then gets back in line so I can use my ECBs. Then get back in line a third time...still threatening my son who at this point has a whipping coming so I also have him in the buggy saying I don't want a whipping! For whoever may want to hear! haha By the time I left I was so frustrated! If I have my way about it I'll save my crazy coupon shopping for kid free days! haha Atleast, I saved some money, right?!? That was probably the worst part of the day...from there I ran in Wal-Mart, then on to Zaxby's for lunch with Jess. Then to S&R to do some sewing...which I am thus far very pleased with! I almost finished Analeigh a dress and pant outfit! Soo cute! Turquoise with brown polka dot dress and brown with turquoise polka dot pants...I want to get her name embroidered on it...hopefully it'll turn out great! Anywho, guess that'll do for now...so ttfn!

7 comments:

  1. You don't need to be whipping around on those precious little babies ha ha.
    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go through what I did yesterday and you would be tempted to yourself! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done went through it, remember we raised you!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I get was "went to lunch with Jess"....what's up with that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. be glad I mentioned you! haha You want me to do a full blog all about our lunch???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little kids.........LOL!!!

    Really it's poor little Mama, huh?

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete