Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Well today has been a VERY busy day! Both my kids decided to get up right at 7:30 this morning and did not go back to sleep. Neither did I :(...I officially got out of bed at around 8:30 we ate, got ready, and left for Huntsville. We went to eat with Jason for lunch at Shaggy's Burgers and Tacos, which was pretty good, I definitely would like to go back. Then took him back to work and went to Publix to get groceries. After we got groceries we came home I took my groceries in put up the cold stuff then went over to the church to water the flowers, took the kids to Jason's grtandma's, went to JCPenny and exchanged some pants for Jason, went to Home Depot and got flowers and mulch, ran in Family Dollar, came home and changed, went back to the church to put out mulch went to Jason's grandma's(ate supper there), went home worked in my flower bed, came in gave the kids a bath and took a shower myself, then finished putting up groceries/cleaned out my pantry...whew! It's been crazy....but I've had a productive day! haha If only my house was straightened up, but that can wait till tomorrow!

Well I have definitely grew up and turned into a wife! haha I was talking to Jason about my new way of shopping and it's sad how excited I am about all of this I was telling him I'm so excited I love for the new sale ads to come out so I can see what is on sale! Is that totally pitiful?? haha  It is great though, if I would just stop spending on other things, at least somewhat, I would be doing good! That is definitely easier said than done though! It's too too easy to spend money! haha 

 Well guess I'll be going for now! Good-Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment