Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy Morning!

Well my morning began around 5:00 this morning when a little girl came to my room and got in bed with us; after she had been in there a bit she threw up a little, which I was thinking was just from being congested. Either way I made her a palate and lay her  down there; apparently it wasn't just congestion because off and on from then till probably 8-8:30 she was throwing up! Around that time I decided to give her a bath and she was doing pretty good in there, but I kept asking her if she was ready to get out and she was just looking at me in this I'm not answering you on purpose look. haha After a little while she started whining so I went in there and she had pooped in the tub! Probably what the little booger was working on while she was giving me her "look". haha So I had to clean that up and during the midst of this she pukes again! Finally I got her washed off and out of the tub and thank the Lord she hasn't threw up any more! Hopefully that's over with! I hope none of the rest of us end up with it either! Viruses are horrid! So any of you out there reading this, send us up a prayer I sure will be thankful if that's the end of it, period!!

No comments:

Post a Comment