Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Well happy Mother's Day all! So far I've been up since 6:40 this morning...poo on that! Haha We were supposed to leave at 8:00....ha! Well we were in the car by 8:23 get down the rode a good piece and I remember the gifts! So we get to turn around and go home. Woo hoo! Finally we got on our way and were only like 30 minutes late..but that's ok we still got to eat! Cracker Barrel with Jason's mom btw...that was decent.I got pancakes and wasn't real impressed ,but I still ate most of 2 so apparently that weren't to bad!haha So now we're here at Jason's mom's and I'm being real entertaining as you can tell! haha On a exciting note we are talking about building on!! Very excited about that idea! Talking about us a new bed room and bathroom, a garage, and deck/sunroom! Among other improvements in the house...hopefully that'll work out! I would love some more room... Another good note....we get to go to Trenton tonight! Hopefully we'll have a good one! Which me and the kids will be back Tuesday...Jason is going to Baltimore(home of Ace of Cakes)I would like to be going with him.. I would rather him be home but atleast I can spend time with the family.Maybe we'll both have a good week anyway! Well I guess that'll do for now! tootles!

1 comment:

  1. What this blog needs is lots and lots and lots of pictures of those precious little grands of mine.
    "Love Dad"

    ReplyDelete