Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rotten Kids

So I'll share a couple kid stories...start out with Analeigh, she is such a mess. Definitely a bigger talker than Xander was at that age, so the night before last I fixed a cup of water for her to get a drink before bed since I had already brushed her teeth. Well at first she wouldn't drink it but then I gave Xander some and she decided to get a drink. Well yesterday I poured it out and gave Xander some milk in the same cup and later Analeigh was wanting a drink so I told her to get a drink of it, and I called it milk. So she is saying not milk...water! haha She refused to get a drink and argued with me that it was water...she's a mess! Another, also of Analeigh, Xander asks me what's Analeigh got on her fingers? Chocolate? haha You can guess, it's not chocolate! The little rugrat had dug in her diaper and had it on her fingers, arm, shirt and I even found it on her bed later!! Sooo gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment