Monday, May 10, 2010

Different things

So last night was really good if I must say so my self. It had been a while since I had felt that good at church! Glad we got to go to Trenton, not real often we are out there on a Sunday night and getting a blessing was a great Mother's Day gift!

Jason left out today for Baltimore...poo...but oh well I'm glad he made it safe, hopefully he'll have a good trip and he'll be back before long! Maybe I'll be going with him sometime soon...he's wanting to go to Albuquerque within a month or so, so maybe we can go there.

Anywho, I'm here at mom's...I had a great shopping day today at CVS I bought a 12 pack of toilette paper, Huggies, a razor, two things of deodorant, Children's Claritin, etc...and I only spent between 7 and 8 dollars out of pocket! The rest I used my ECB!! It was great! But wouldn't you know after I have my great savings spree I get to mom's and realize I have left my childrens clothes at home! So I spent around 50 on them! Of course not all for this week, but ya know!! haha Oh well that's life I suppose! While at the Dollar General (where the kids p.j.s came from)we were standing in line (before I finish Jason's nephew Jaxon(who is 2 by the way) loves Big Momma's House 2, so Xander has been watching it with him) this bigger lady checked out in front of us and when she was heading to her car my son tells me "there's Big Momma!" hahaha It was quiet funny, but not something I really want him repeating...if you know what I mean! He is definitely at that inappropriate age where he points out things better not pointed out. I guess that's just part of it!  

Well I guess I've wasted enough time on here...poost more later! Don't get beside yourselves with anticipation now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment