Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Beach

Ahh...We're here at the beach! It's sooo nice! We drove in yesterday....very long day! We left our house before 10 and didn't get to the house till after dark! Then we got out and went to Wal-mart to get some groceries and didn't get back till atleast after 12! The kids done pretty good with the long trip, part of the last of the trip was the worst...Xander had gone ALL day without sleeping and he had a melt down. He is afraid of Kermit the frog...do not ask me why...but Analeigh got a Elmo movie for her birthday,which was Sunday by the way, and it had a frog on it that reminded him of Kermit the frog, well I put it in for them to watch and he went ballistic! He cried and cried and I looked back at the screen to see what was going on and it hadn't even got past the main menu of the DVD!! That was pretty funny, he is so sad at times! Today so far has been a pretty good day, we got up and had some breakfast then got around and went to the beach. Xander liked playing in the sand and Analeigh LOVED the water! Dad would take her pretty far out there and said she wanted to do it alone! haha I'm glad she likes it. She's a very scaredy kid, but she likes to be in the water. So I am now officially burnt! My legs are the worst, of course they were all white before I got here so they had nothing to build off of! Guess I'll post some kiddo pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment