Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Questions!

Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? Don't ever go...I'm not a HUGE coffee fan.

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? I put out a few Halloween decorations in the house. Last year I got a hold of a couple pumpkins with a Sharpie...polka dotted them and put a B on one and JBT on the other.

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? I doubt the college I went to has homecoming

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I don't know, I don't remember liking any of them extremely more than the others

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? not my fave

7. What is your favorite Fall activity? Bonfire sounds good....and I'm looking forward to taking the kids to the pumpkin patch this year

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? Well Thanksgiving dinner is pretty good haha I can't think of a single favorite

Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? I'm ready to see Eclipse
2. What will you miss most about Summer? well I'll get ready for the warm weather eventually....hopefully not as hot as it has been
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? started some a while back....anytime from next week till Christmas
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Walking
5. Best book you've read lately?I really enjoyed the Hunger Games and Catching Fire
6. Do you make your bed every day? sort of...straighten the sheet...I rarely pull the comforter up
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? probably shopper(grocery) I'd rather some one else deal with the couponing haha
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? Teen Mom is my fave right now

No comments:

Post a Comment