Monday, September 27, 2010

Loving this gray day....

Ahh some people may think this is a dreary day, but I love it! It's nice and cool outside and feels like fall! Feels like Christmas time is coming! haha I love Christmas time, it really is the most wonderful time of the year. We're actually starting Christmas play practice tonight....everyone pray for me! Haha I'm over the older kids and they were worse than the little kids, seemed like, the last time I helped! We'll see how it goes!

I'm starting a new job tomorrow, probably just temporary, but it will be nice to be bringing in some extra $$ here at Christmas time! I looks like it's going to be pretty easy and I get to take the kids with me. Which is great! Idon't wanna be leaving them all the time. It is only two days a week, but still! haha

2 comments:

  1. no gray days for me! I refuse to admit it's fall! I will not give up my flip flops yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm not giving mine up yet either!They are TOO convenient. But I do want the fall!!

    ReplyDelete